Tuesday, November 27, 2007

Just to clear things up . . .

Several people have sent messages telling me what a great job I did on the "turkey," but I should have added to the description that it was another lady who thought of it. And there were about 5 ladies working on it together. I cannot take credit for something so creative!! I wish I could! Also, some of you asked if that was the only turkey we had. No, we actually had real turkey. Not a whole turkey - but turkey nonetheless. Turkey here comes cut and packaged like skinless, boneless, chicken breasts. It took quite a few packages to feed our crowd!

I broke down tonight and bought 1/2 kilo of half ground beef/half ground lamb. It was on sale for $10.99 per kilo. Of course, when I got to the check out counter I couldn't find my discount card and had to ask for a new one just to get the special price on it! We also bought a package of beef sausage things (kind of like pepperoni) to try. Before we buy the big "sausages" (none of it's pork) we thought we'd try little pieces first.

We'll be sure to report back on the new additions to our diet!

No comments: