Tuesday, October 13, 2009

What a great hubby!

I just wanted to brag on my hubby a little tonight. I got a phone call from a friend late in the day asking if I could meet for coffee this evening. Mark agreed to help by watching Nathan even though he also had plans tonight so that I could go. He took care of all the evening details - feeding Nathan his veggies, bath, PJ's, playtime, and bedtime. I came home to complete silence (expecting Nathan to be fussy and ready for his bedtime feeding). Mark said Nathan started acting really tired and fussy a little earlier than normal, so he put him down to play in his crib for a little while -he fell asleep within 5 minutes. And he's still asleep 4 1/2 hours later. What a great daddy!

Now I wonder when he'll wake up and realize he skipped that feeding!

No comments: