We've been treating Nathan's face for some kind of rash (along with a stubborn case of cradle cap). The doctor prescribed some cream for his face a few weeks ago. After using the cream for about a week his skin looked much better so I stopped - like he told me to. Then once the weather warmed up it started looking bad again. I started washing his face and using the cream mornings and evenings again a week or so ago.
We took him to the doctor this morning for something totally unrelated, but while we were there he asked about his face. I told him that I was washing his face and using the cream he prescribed twice a day, and he decided to write a prescription for a different ointment to use on alternating days with the first one he prescribed.
Later in the day, as I was cleaning out a drawer in Nathan's room, I came across a tube of cream. As soon as I looked at it I realized that it was the cream first prescribed for his face. So you may be wondering . . . what had I been putting on his face for the last couple of weeks? That's exactly what I was asking myself! I found the tube I've been using and remembered that it was the one I got from the pharmacy for diaper rash!!!
I really don't think there's been any harm done, but it is funny that I was putting the diaper rash cream on the wrong "cheeks!"
Monday, June 15, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment