Today was time for another check up, and we are so thankful to report that everything is great! We had lots more blood tests done today (all routine with normal results) and the doctor says to drink lots of milk, keep taking my vitamin, and come back in a month. After that we'll start with every 2 week check-ups. We even got to see the labor and delivery rooms at the hospital today, too. Well, I (Melissa) got to see them. Mark won't be allowed in that part of the floor until the BIG day arrives. ;-)
Both baby and mommy continue to steadily gain weight. Baby R is now at an estimated 1.67 kilograms (3.64 lbs.). And he's got quite a kick/punch! Maybe a future soccer player???
I was thinking I would post the ultrasound picture from today's visit, but even I have a hard time making out what's what on this one! Mark tells me it's his face . . . I don't know!
Well, I'm off to start working on dinner. We've both worked up quite an appetite today. And not being able to eat until around 11am this morning has me feeling like I need to catch up on some calories!
Tuesday, January 13, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment