Our move up here was rather uneventful (that is, if you don't count the flat tire we had to change in the sweltering afternoon heat in the emergency lane of the interstate). There are always a few "kinks" in the system when trying to load the belongings of two adults and one dog into two cars, but we squeezed and pushed and stacked until we got it all to fit. Well, all except for what I forgot! About halfway into our trip, I realized I forgot to get a few things out of one of the kitchen cabinets. Oh, well! Nobody's perfect, right?
We've managed to actually get quite a bit accomplished since we got here. You know, the really important stuff . . . visiting the local Starbucks, going to a movie, staying up late AND sleeping in late, walking around the neighborhood, playing with Titus. OK - I think you get the picture! Believe me when I say I know this won't last forever, but it's been a long time coming!! I hope that you all get to take a little break from the hustle and bustle of life today, too!
By the way, for those of you who have never seen our dog, Titus, that's him in the picture at the beginning of this post. Isn't he handsome?!
1 comment:
I'm so glad you two have been able to relax and enjoy yourselves before moving on to "greater" things! You both continue to remain my thoughts and prayers!
Teri D.
Post a Comment